Monday 13 February 2012

Girl Loves: Mac Shy Girl Lipstick


      
 Mac Shy Girl - £13.50 

Mac describes it as being "a creamy neutral coral beige"

I only own two Mac lipsticks and this is a new addition to my miniscule collection. This is a warm toned peach colour and a great nude lipstick for my NC 40-42 skin tone. This is one of few lipsticks I have found that don't wash me out but rather compliment my olive skin tone. It has a cremesheen finish, which I find is very moisturising on my lips. The only thing I would say is that I have to wear lip balm with this as otherwise, the lipstick just sits on the dry, chapped patches on my lips, even though it has a moisturising texture. Overall, I love wearing it and it is definitely a great colour for the daytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment